Friday 2 June 2017

A quick card!

Here's a quick card made today using a die I've had for some time, but I'm not sure that it's been used before.
I chose some colours suitable for a chap and used the theme of Repetition from CAS on Sunday. plus the Male Room's die cutting criterion.
Sadly I can't find the make of the Happy die at present, but the birthday diecut which I layered using the four colours used in this card, is from Papertrey Ink.
I did toy with the idea of adding a little die cut image somewhere, but as yet haven't found with the perfect die or the perfect place to put it..so for the moment I'm leaving it as is

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, versatile design!
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great card love the colors and the design. Thank you for joining us over at CAS on Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie